top of page

Bitcoin falls below $41,400; Solana, Avalanche decline over 6%

Cryptocurrency markets were trading lower in today's trade due to heavy outflows in ETFs. Bluechip crypto token BTC fell 3.2% to $41,381 in early trading as of today, while Ethereum fell 2.5% to $2,467. Cryptocurrency markets were trading lower in Friday's trade due to heavy outflows in ETFs. Bluechip crypto token BTC fell 3.2% to $41,381 in early trading on Friday, while Ethereum fell 2.5% to $2,467. Other major altcoins, such as Solana and Avalanche, fell over 6% each. The total volume in DeFi is currently $5.54 billion, 8.49% of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. In the last 24 hours, the market cap of Bitcoin, the world's largest cryptocurrency, declined to $812 billion.


Check out the hashd app. It gives you important crypto news and updates in short, simple and easy to read slides. Amazing!


Comments


bottom of page